BBS Group of Companies offers to take part in the international practical internship “The latest technologies and methods of copper mining – the best practice of Mexico and Peru”, held from 23 to 29 May 2021 in Mexico and Peru.
*As Mexico and Peru open their sites for visits in May 2021, this program will take place in May with the support of the Peru-Mexico Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The BBS Group of Companies believes that participation in this internship will be indispensable for your specialists, as delegates are given the opportunity to get acquainted with the latest trends in copper mining on the example of the leading producers of Mexico and Peru.
This internship covers the issues of new methods of copper mining by open and other methods, modernization of production, improving the technological processes efficiency, issues of integrated use of raw materials, reducing recyclable waste, and many others. Delegates will visit the following sites:
- GRUPO Mexico – production facilities in Cananea (Mexico)
- GRUPO Mexico – CHALCHIHUITES mine and Metallurgical complex (Mexico)
- Southern Copper Corporation:
TOQUEPALA mines and facilities (Peru)
CUAJONE mines and facilities (Peru)
- GLENCORE International – production sites in Antamina (Peru)
- GLENCORE International – production sites in Antapaccay (Peru)
* Additionally, on the dates from May 30 to June 6, 2021, an internship will be held in Turkey with visits to copper mining facilities (Cayeli Bakir Isletmeleri – Çayeli, Rize, Турция; Eti Bakır A.Ş. – Küre Plant, Kure, Turkey; Murgul Plant – Murgul, Turkey; Eldorado Gold Corporation – Skouries mine, Halkidiki Peninsula, Greece).
We believe that the experience gained during the internship can be applied by your specialists at workplace, taking into account their individual needs.
If you are interested, we provide visa support (*to visit Mexico and Peru, you only need an electronic visa, which is issued in 2 working days, and you do not need a visa to visit Peru). Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.